Out of stock
Grand Daddy Purple-Terpenes & Essential Oil Infused Candle is a mix of linalool found mostly in lavender. This linalool dominant profile comes with secondary terpenes like beta caryophyllene, ocimene, & myrcene that lead up to a relaxed, calming and creative energy.
Grand Daddy Purple-Terpenes & Essential Oil Infused Candle
Grand Daddy Purple-Terpenes & Essential Oil Infused Candle:
Terpenes are aromatic compounds found in many plants.
Know what you smell so you can know what you feel with our natural aromatherapy, Terpenes & essential oil infused candle. No THC. You will not get high by smelling this candle but you can enjoy the benefits.
GDP is a mix of linalool found mostly in lavender. This linalool dominant profile comes with secondary terpenes like beta caryophyllene, ocimene, & myrcene that lead up to a relaxed, calming and creative energy.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
- Bisabolol. With notes of chamomile and tea tree oil, the terpene bisabolol is thought to reduce inflammation and irritation. It may also have microbial and pain-reducing effects.
- Caryophyllene. The peppery, spicy molecule may reduce anxiety, ease symptoms of depression, and improve ulcers.
- Linalool. Linalool is said to help improve relaxation and boost mood with its floral notes.
- Myrcene. The most common terpene, this earthy, herbal molecule may help reduce anxiety and insomnia so you can sleep better.
- Ocimene. This terpene produces notes of basil, mango, and parsley. Its primary effects may include easing congestion and warding off viruses and bacteria.
- Pinene. As the name suggests, this terpene produces an intense pine aroma. It may help boost memory, reduce pain.
- Terpinolene. Cannabis with this compound may smell like apples, cumin, and conifers. It may have sedative, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- Limonene. Bright, zippy citrus notes come from this terpene. It’s said to improve mood and reduce stress.
- Humulene. This terpene is deeply earthy and woody, like hops or cloves. Cannabis strains with this molecule may reduce inflammation.
- Eucalyptol. With notes of eucalyptus and tea tree oil, this molecule is refreshing and invigorating. It may also reduce inflammation and fight bacteria.
Lab Results: https://analytical360.com/m/topicals/anl0042993
Terpenes & Essential Oil Infused Candle
|Dimensions||4.5 × 4.5 × 4 in|